Friday 24 February 2017

The third floor of the house at 254 Harvard Avenue

For neighbors on the blocks blighted by abandoned properties, however, the photo opportunities are less charming out of season. Once the rehabilitation process was begun, the bank that owned it fixed it up and sold it to new owners. If you want to get your message out to the engaged communities of South Jersey, NJ Pen is reaching them.
_

Daniell:
What are some other signs I could look for to gauge his interest, if there is any interest at all?
(24 February 2017)

Daniell:
Which he totally could have just done to be polite.
(24 February 2017)

Daniell:
Before class on day we made eye contact and he smiled at me.
(24 February 2017)

Daniell:
He usually sits in front of me in class so it's easy for me to catch him looking.
(24 February 2017)

Daniell:
At the time I did't think much of it but as the quarter has gone on he continues to glance over at me.
(24 February 2017)

Daniell:
At the beginning of winter quarter I noticed this guy in my lecture made a lot of eye contact with me.
(24 February 2017)

Denae:
How is she related to me?
(24 February 2017)

Terina:
Ladies..... Would you? Be honest?
(24 February 2017)

Terina:
On a scale from 1- 10, how hot is Matthew Charles Sanders?
(24 February 2017)

Maida:
How to get out of a relationship?
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment