Wednesday 15 February 2017

So now we save receipts and do spreadsheets every week

Back, Neck, Joint Pain and Diastasis expert. Lover of food, books, knitting, & dogs. I was looking through this blog, and realized that I had not written much about me lately. And after this presidential election, I am pretty sure that the US is not where I want to spend the rest of my life.
_

Allison:
Like going through chemo and cancer treatments, but never telling anyone because it's absolutely not their business.
(15 February 2017)

Robbi:
Tell me about your day?
(15 February 2017)

Eveline:
Need some tough southern sounding baby name ideas??
(15 February 2017)

Eveline:
I got it from Grey's Anatomy (which I LOVE) but I also think it fits the southern sounding feel we are going for.
(15 February 2017)

Eveline:
I love Riggs but my husband isn't sold on it.
(15 February 2017)

Eveline:
We have our girl name but can't decide on one for a boy.
(15 February 2017)

Eveline:
We should be finding out in less than a week what our baby's gender is, and for some reason I want it to have a name either way once we find out.
(15 February 2017)

Marielle:
Is it possible to get a girl pregnant when she's on her period and has an iud?
(15 February 2017)

Marielle:
Is it possible for her to get pregnant?
(15 February 2017)

Marielle:
Her period had started a few days ago and she has an IUD.
(15 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment