Thursday 9 February 2017

For the next several minutes we talked about the places they visited

It was their first visit to the U.P. The beauty leaves you breathless and a little dizzy. The ferry ride to and from the island is exhilarating. Especially if you cross on a windy day while the waves swell around the boat. Sea Shell City, Castle Rock and the Mystery Spot charm you with their humorous kitsch.
_

Georgia:
I don't know who's fault this was.
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
When I respectfully decline it, she got mad and ranted about how I don't appreciate her work and am ungrateful, etc.
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
I go upstairs to my room to start on homework, and 10 minutes later, she comes up with a plate of food.
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
After maybe 5 minutes, she asked again, and I again replied VERY CLEARLY no, I was not hungry at all.
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
I came home, and my mom asked me if I wanted anything to eat.
(7 February 2017)

Georgia:
I had eaten a lot at lunch at school today, so I was feeling a bit sick in the stomach.
(7 February 2017)

Myung:
How would you treat this girl?
(7 February 2017)

Myung:
The girls that said he did it are very prone to lying for attention and hurting people so who knows.
(7 February 2017)

Myung:
I won't believe it until this is proven.
(7 February 2017)

Myung:
Anyways if you were in my position would you treat this girl the same you've always treated her or would you be horrible to her for something her father was ACCUSED of.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment