Thursday 9 February 2017

Why not engage students in the creation of videos?

As I was creating videos for my class last year, an innovating idea crossed my mind. So, I gave it a try three times just to check if it was possible and to test out how successful student video creation could be. Making small steps, I created a scenario and gave it to each student.
_

Grazyna:
So the question isn't quite what I'm meaning to say.
(7 February 2017)

Grazyna:
Tl;dr - my teacher wants to display my art at a gallery, my parents wouldn't approve of the subject matter.
(7 February 2017)

Kai:
Have I lost my mind if I am falling in love with the same person all over again?
(7 February 2017)

Kai:
What if I hurt him or he hurts me again and we go at it?
(7 February 2017)

Kai:
And every time we talk I feel like I want to be with him even more than the last.
(7 February 2017)

Kai:
Even if we had arguments and he hurt my feelings before, I get lost in him.
(7 February 2017)

Lanora:
How to get over ex flirting with crush?
(7 February 2017)

Lanora:
How do I get over her (and when I say she was my everything, I really meant it)?
(7 February 2017)

Lanora:
Now she's flirting with one of my friends, texting about having sex with each other, and that just made me so mad and sad.
(7 February 2017)

Chieko:
Cute animals to be compared to?
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment