Wednesday 1 February 2017

There were awkward discussions of youthful inexperienced sexual encounters

A few weeks ago, April White offered me a copy of the final installment of the Immortal Descendants Series as an ARC. I may have been very enthusiastic with her. But the blast has trapped Saira in an alternate future where Mongers are cornered predators and Death is the ultimate judge.
_

Ami:
Why does my co worker keep trying to annoy me? Someone please answer?
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
I don't get all mad and stuff but I just avoid her and she doesn't seem to get it.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
She just doesn't seem to get the hint that I want her to leave me alone.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
Asking me questions, taking my seat when I get up, etc.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
She stopped for a little but is starting to do it again.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
She'll always ask me questions, follow me around, stare at me, trying to get all close and personal, etc etc.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
Long story short, I intentionally but nicely ignore her to give her the hint.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
I however didn't know if they were signs or not but regardless I didn't want any part of it because she's taken.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
She's thrown signs I believe to show that she's somewhat interested in me or whatever.
(30 January 2017)

Ami:
I work with this older chick who has a long term boyfriend.
(30 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment