Saturday 18 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Meg:
I feel blindsided and completely hurt, devastated, and heartbroken.
(18 February 2017)

Meg:
I love this man and gave him the last couple of years of my life.
(18 February 2017)

Meg:
A few days ago, completely out of the blue, he broke up with me because it suddenly dawned on him that he still has feelings for his ex wife.
(18 February 2017)

Meg:
Things were going great, or so I thought.
(18 February 2017)

Meg:
I've been dating a divorced, single dad for the last two years.
(18 February 2017)

Carolina:
My aunt is hot and I want to have sex with her?
(18 February 2017)

Floy:
Making love only one lover?
(18 February 2017)

Delsie:
My wife was raped?
(18 February 2017)

Delsie:
I have never been more upset in my life, so what I am asking of you people is what can I do to help my wife as much as possible?
(18 February 2017)

Delsie:
I haven't gone to work these past few days as I have been staying with my wife in the hospital.
(18 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment