Wednesday 15 February 2017

This is revealed in an internal audit carried out by the internal audit department of the CBSL

He has defrauded funds exceeding the credit card limit a governor could spend officially. According to the audit report Mr. Arjun Mahendran has also spent Rs.2 million to buy valuable suits. He has spent funds from CBSL as if he was spending from his business earnings.
_

Kirsten:
Will test again in a few days, but I'm curious if anyone has ever gotten mixed results and still were pregnant?
(14 February 2017)

Kirsten:
Me being me I went back to the store and bought a ClearBlue Digital.
(14 February 2017)

Kirsten:
So I have a faint positive line on a First Response pregnancy test.
(14 February 2017)

Lyndia:
Do you know any songs to fit my situation?
(14 February 2017)

Lyndia:
I found out she is dating someone today and it broke my heart because it's someone I used to be distant friends with.
(14 February 2017)

Lyndia:
There's one girl that I like but she's my ex-friend and doesn't ever talk to me like she used to so I can't advance or anything.
(14 February 2017)

Lyndia:
Well, it's Valentines Day and I didn't really do anything at all and kind of stayed to myself all day doing nothing.
(14 February 2017)

Julieann:
Why do all the boys like my friend and not me?
(14 February 2017)

Julieann:
The boys at my school always like my friend but not me.
(14 February 2017)

Susanne:
Since it was warm out and I did not get out of my car and was only gone for 1 hour I drove in my bare feet and left my shoes at home.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment