Sunday 19 February 2017

I highly recommend it to my friends and you can try it too

The Lavender All Around Spahhnitizer has a great scent because it has a hint of mint or eucalyptus. It makes me feel relaxed and refreshed all day. The Zenutrients Strawberry Lip Butter is one of the best lip butter I have tried so far. It smells good and tastes good and I love the color that comes with it because it is perfect for my skin tone.
_

Dusti:
I noticed the pattern so I used that to determine when my periods were coming and it seemed to be working well.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
For example one month I will have it on the 17 and the next month on the 20 then back to the 17 the following month and so on.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
It has been out of my system for 7 months now and my periods are some what consistant if that makes sence.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
As soon as I had my son i was injected with the nexplanon implant and because of that my periods aren't as regular as they were before.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
This time it is not as easy to spot pregnancy as It was the first time for me.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
With my son my periods were very regular to the point where I knew I was pregnant as early as 5 weeks.
(17 February 2017)

Dusti:
We are trying to conceive our second child.
(17 February 2017)

Jenna:
Is it just me or dose revenge feel extremely good?
(17 February 2017)

Jenna:
Because when I've gotten revenge (its all been legal don't worry) I've felt really good afterword's why is this?
(17 February 2017)

Lanora:
Hia gf is visiting..and he knows im not happy, and has been uber nice to me, and constantly txts me..im away from home cause shes visiting..do tou think he will.miss me?
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment