Friday 24 February 2017

Moisture is held in with a protective barrier on top to keep skin at its best

This serum will protect the epidermal layer of the skin that helps with regeneration of new skin. It also contains a botanical complex that will help improve the communication between the dermis and epidermis. This cream will transform skin into a youthful, glowing appearance with the help of 1055 Boletus Extract.
_

Arlena:
I really don't like to admit this but I like sex alot.
(23 February 2017)

Arlena:
I'm thinking he's insecure or something.
(23 February 2017)

Arlena:
I'm 19, I have a bf but he doesn't like having sex like that which is weird.
(23 February 2017)

Andre:
What Do You Think I Should Do?
(23 February 2017)

Asley:
What Is A Chav?
(23 February 2017)

Annita:
Why these creepy old white guys always trying to talk to me?
(23 February 2017)

Annita:
But they are strange and worrying me because I feel like one will try to sexually assault me or something.
(23 February 2017)

Annita:
The only reason I continue to have these boring pointless conversations is because I'm a nice person and I don't want to seem rude.
(23 February 2017)

Annita:
Especially this one guy with a long dirty white beard looking like Santa clause and always smells like beer and shlt.
(23 February 2017)

Annita:
Whenever I walk back home from work in LA, some ugly stinky white man is always trying to start up conversation with me and I never care to talk to them.
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment