Tuesday 21 February 2017

Is it better to do body weight exercises to failure?

Do complex periodization schemes simply mask slow progress? When should a novice start using periodization? In addition to strength increases, tape measure, and body weight/composition, what else can you use to assess progress? Is there a way for someone to know how hard to push a deficit but not so hard as to lose muscle?
_

Maryann:
Recently he said f our relationship and he said that all i do is cry and cut (i used to self harm) and he just made me feel terrible.
(19 February 2017)

Maryann:
When we were dating he was mean to my friends, flirted with other girls, and everyone said that i was dumb to be dating him.
(19 February 2017)

Maryann:
He said that i was perfect and his new girlfriend isn't and that he can talk to me but he can't with her.
(19 February 2017)

Maryann:
His girlfriend knows that he still has feelings for me so i don't know why she's dating him.
(19 February 2017)

Maryann:
It seems likes she's the rebound because about two days ago he said that he still had feelings for me and i also still do.
(19 February 2017)

Maryann:
It's been about two weeks and the first week of our breakup he got a new girlfriend.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
Living together for six months and he still hasn't said I love you, should I worry?
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
His family tells me he has always been shy with his feelings and that his lack of affection is just how they were raised.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
He doesn't know if he wants anymore but suggested artificial insemination, then said it would be pointless because he would still be raising it as his child.
(19 February 2017)

Nella:
I can't tell if he loves me and is just scared or he doesn't and is scared to admit that. talked about kids as he already has two, I don't and want one.
(19 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment