Thursday 9 February 2017

Learn how Meri created a thriving business and an art studio of her dreams

Eight months later, Meri serves her creative community by offering everything from toddler art sessions to family art nights. Inspiring me to rethink the studio idea. I love what Meri does with her studio and what experience she is passionate to offer. Learn how to teach art, make art and live a creative, happy life through art.
_

Mignon:
A lot of jerks in school make fun of him all the time and when they do I just lose my mind because I care for him.
(8 February 2017)

Mignon:
I felt really sorry for him, now I want to tell him how I feel, he's a really sweet guy and very good-looking and I'm in love with him.
(8 February 2017)

Brandee:
Parents don t support my decision?
(8 February 2017)

Brandee:
I just want to know how to let them know I ll be fine because it s really getting old.
(8 February 2017)

Brandee:
My mom really doesn t hate him she actually likes him but my dad is the one that absolutely hates him, he has cussed me, he has threatened to not let me back in the house once I leave.
(8 February 2017)

Brandee:
I know we are young, but I have a good job (i m a massage therapist) and he has a better job too.
(8 February 2017)

Brandee:
Hey guys, I m 19 , My boyfriend is 21 he is from France and I ve known him since high school he was a foreign exchange student and when he met my parents they thought he was cool at first but now that I m moving to France with him, they hate him.
(8 February 2017)

Milly:
How to get your parents to lift a punishment early? (im making this extra part beacause it wants me to put more)?
(8 February 2017)

Joseph:
Is this cheating if I hangout with her?
(8 February 2017)

Joseph:
Would it be cheating if I exercise with her?
(8 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment