Thursday 9 February 2017

Students are struggling to determine their best career options

With your help, we can change the futures of our future generation. She researches and writes about job search strategy, career management, hiring trends and workplace issues. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.
_

Noelia:
They would be so much at ease if i knew for a fact that I am getting married.
(7 February 2017)

Lizbeth:
Should I send him hints?
(7 February 2017)

Lizbeth:
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over a month and he's still tense about kissing me, it's almost as if he doesn't know how, should I send him videos from YouTube jokingly or something?
(7 February 2017)

Kathaleen:
Why do i love my belly rubbed?
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
My boyfriend doesn t want me to get a pet?
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
How should I approach this problem?
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
Sometimes it just feels like he doesn t want me to have the things I want even though I encourage him when he wants something.
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
He wouldn t have it and said he doesn t want one in the apartment that I also pay half for.
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
I told him I wanted a pet mouse and that I used to have them when I was a kid.
(7 February 2017)

Moriah:
I was in a pet store with my boyfriend of two and a half years the other day.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment