Monday 20 February 2017

I highly recommend it to my friends and you can try it too

The Lavender All Around Spahhnitizer has a great scent because it has a hint of mint or eucalyptus. It makes me feel relaxed and refreshed all day. The Zenutrients Strawberry Lip Butter is one of the best lip butter I have tried so far. It smells good and tastes good and I love the color that comes with it because it is perfect for my skin tone.
_

Lorelei:
He also finds silly reasons to communicate with me, and he boasts about how he goes to the gym and is a weightlifter.
(18 February 2017)

Lorelei:
Theres an attractive man at my work named Dane.
(18 February 2017)

Vasiliki:
Things to do and not to do with a guy that I love who is taken?
(18 February 2017)

Vasiliki:
Do you have any advice because everytime I see him I can't think about the fact that he is taken .
(18 February 2017)

Vasiliki:
I want to keep it cool and stay as friend.
(18 February 2017)

Vasiliki:
I really love a guy..we used to talk everyday and sometimes we hang out but now he is taken.
(18 February 2017)

Whitney:
I like the boy my friend is dating?
(18 February 2017)

Whitney:
I am constantly giving them tips to stay together for example today I told cierra to post a picture of him on Facebook and she did and he commented under it and liked it.
(18 February 2017)

Whitney:
The thing is cierra doesn't have no feelings for him and acts like they're not together.
(18 February 2017)

Whitney:
I liked Chris before I knew they dated and me and Chris use to text each other before they dated.
(18 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment