Friday 24 February 2017

I grew up in Benin-City and the city has a deep-rooted hip-hop culture

Growing up around uncles who played Hip hop a lot, he got naturally influenced. He officially decided to follow his dreams as a rapper at age 13 and began to put down verses together. Did you grow up in a Hip-Hop community which got to influence your talent/skill as a rapper?
_

Freddie:
I don't keep trash or anything retarded like that, but I have 800 pez dispensers, a 489 DVD library, and an unknown number of baseball cards.
(23 February 2017)

Vanesa:
If you beat your wife, do you go to jail?
(23 February 2017)

Vanesa:
What if your wife cheated on you with Mark?
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
10 points? Should I or no?
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
I wish I could read through his mind lol honestly how do guys feel if they see a girl staring at them.
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
I was going to go back a couple of weeks later but then again I felt as if I could be wasting my time.
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
I wanted to go back but not so soon.
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
I did the same in return, however I think I may have been staring to hard and turned him off cause after that he lost his smile and kind of looked like I was annoying him by just staring.
(23 February 2017)

Janina:
I saw this very cute guy at his job yesterday and he stared and smiled at me.
(23 February 2017)

Reda:
My mum doesn't let me have a boyfriend?
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment