Wednesday 15 February 2017

I believe both men actually listened to each other

Dave mostly shares cultural commentary and interviews with leading thinkers, scientists, politicians, and celebrities. So, with all that in mind, Bishop Barron decided to do the interview. My job at Word on Fire involves keeping tabs on the different reactions, so I picked out some of my favorites to share below.
_

Mayola:
Probably unrelated but I have a cough, and it's nonstop.
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
I haven't had nausea or vomiting.
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
I have never even touched a boy so I know that's not possible, but I am just so scared.
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
And my belly button is turning very, very dark.
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
It seems that it is getting a bit bluish pale, as if the circulation of your thumb was cut off, ya know?
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
It seems to be getting very, very tight and when I put pressure against it, it is very hard to the touch.
(15 February 2017)

Mayola:
So over the past few months, I've noticed change in my stomach.
(15 February 2017)

Maryjane:
Is this girl trouble?
(15 February 2017)

Maryjane:
I just don't think a girl who's always playing mind games is marriage material, yet I can't get her out of my head.
(15 February 2017)

Maryjane:
I'm ready to settle down, and start the next part of my life.
(15 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment