Wednesday 15 February 2017

I had to take on three jobs just to keep afloat

I have nothing to be grateful for. However, read on and you will know that Gratitude is key. Then, within three short years that perfect world crumbled. Both my parents died, my marriage ended, I became estranged from siblings, and was isolated in that beautiful part of the world.
_

Ivelisse:
She's my first thought in the morning, and last thought before I go to bed.
(14 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
We're super close and text all the time, but sometimes I think I annoy her.
(14 February 2017)

Ivelisse:
I'm hopelessly in love with this girl.
(14 February 2017)

Analisa:
Why try to become close If you don't want a relationship with me?
(14 February 2017)

Nida:
I'm being harassed by my 'best friends'?!?
(14 February 2017)

Marilee:
HELP! my ex has been a major playboy since our breakup but I want to know if he was like this while we were together as well?
(14 February 2017)

Marilee:
I don t know if i can trust men so easily now or trust my intuition anymore..
(14 February 2017)

Marilee:
What we had seemed to be serious and he seemed to really care for our future together.
(14 February 2017)

Marilee:
I m doubting my judgement on men now because he might have been lying to me the whole time.
(14 February 2017)

Marilee:
Do you think that he started to sleep with a lot of women because of hurt he felt over our relationship or was he playing me the whole time?
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment