Thursday 23 February 2017

I own too many long rain jackets and this is really perfect for spring rainy days

I think the muscle tanks they offer cover the non-sheer tanks though they are Pima instead of the technical fabrics. Honestly, not trying be a jerk, but they would look so much nicer and so much more flattering if they didn't wear them so tight. This is the typical fit in a Crossfit gym amongst the elite level athletes, although there are some that have narrower legs too.
_

Hilaria:
During my young years my mother tried to kill herself about 7 times.
(23 February 2017)

Hilaria:
Let me give you some background, I was raised by a single mother, she was mentally hill and suicidal.
(23 February 2017)

Janette:
I had sexual experience with a guy that lied to me about his age and now I feel scared of what he's capable of?
(23 February 2017)

Janette:
I seriously don't know what I should do, I wouldn't trust myself to do anything about it, I'm clealy way too young.
(23 February 2017)

Janette:
It is legal for me to have sex with him so he's committing no crime but I now realise I'm too young for all of this and I feel stupid for getting myself into this situation.
(23 February 2017)

Janette:
I'm a 17 year old girl and I recently did a few sexual things with a guy that claimed to be 24 which is almost too old and then I found out that he is 31 and I now feel pressured by him to have sex with him because I don't know what he might do if I don't.
(23 February 2017)

Lauren:
Should I be more assertive?
(23 February 2017)

Lauren:
Other than that I don't really care about anything except the fact people should show loyalty to others.
(23 February 2017)

Lauren:
Thinking back I've only had the need to be assertive with I'm ready to fight or see the possibility of one coming my way, by assertive I mean strict on a subject or being persistent.
(23 February 2017)

Marylynn:
Boyfriend contacts only once a day, is that normal? People who love their partners contact them more often?
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment