Sunday 26 February 2017

Anderson also spoke of the importance of rebuilding academic reputations

Commodore, an assistant professor in educational foundations and leadership at Old Dominion University; Dr. Michael Lomax, president and CEO of the United Negro College Fund; Chuck Melley, vice president, U.S. Government Relations, Pearson; and Johnny C. Taylor Jr., president and CEO, Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
_

Saundra:
Relationship advice...?
(25 February 2017)

Saundra:
He claims he is in love with me and wamts to eventually get married...but how when it seems he hasn't moved on?
(25 February 2017)

Saundra:
He has picture's of her on his facebook still and on his walls at his new home.
(25 February 2017)

Saundra:
Because she's not letting him around his kid's.due to the break up.
(25 February 2017)

Saundra:
Well his mom told me he cries over his ex wife and his kid's from time to time.(The kid's i can understand crying over missing) He constantly looks at her Facebook but claims hes just getting pics of his kid's off of it.
(25 February 2017)

Saundra:
Boyfriend & I have both been though divorces...I'm over my ex husband.His ex wife is remarried and has no contact with him.
(25 February 2017)

Wendy:
A powerful realization I had today?
(25 February 2017)

Wendy:
People say I'm useless BUT actually DO love myself :)...and you can too.
(25 February 2017)

Colby:
Do you think my medical condition is turning off guys?
(25 February 2017)

Colby:
I'll spare you the details, but picture what someone wears when they ski lol... Even in summer I have to wear some under armor or something like that as a base layer under my clothes.
(25 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment