Thursday 16 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Nilda:
Is it hard to make friends with a teacher you had in High School?
(16 February 2017)

Nilda:
I would like to have coffee with her I am a male.
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
5th date and still no moves?
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
Should I try to make the first move or just move on?
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
He had a bad abusive relationship after me and him broke up could that have anything to do with this?
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
I am very confused, sometimes he seems interested and sometimes he doesn't.
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
We broke up 5 yrs ago our relationship wasn't too serious but I am starting to get interested in him again.
(16 February 2017)

Shira:
So I started talking to my ex again.
(16 February 2017)

Jannette:
Why do some people say you're shallow if you're very attractive to a physically beautiful person?
(16 February 2017)

Jannette:
But I'm first pulled in by beauty (romantically)-it makes the world sweet.
(16 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment