Monday 20 February 2017

We know from basic grade-school science that metal is a conductor

Learn how to attract success, prosperity and abundance with the ancient art of feng shui. Adding metal in the right locations will stimulate windfall luck and business opportunity. Add metal wind chimes, coin trees, and metal bowls wherever the 1 Star is found.
_

Kenda:
I let him and we sat in the car talking for a while, I started to get the notion that he wanted to have sex with me and i was deciding whether or not i wanted to too.
(18 February 2017)

Kenda:
This guy offered to move my car to a safer spot.
(18 February 2017)

Kenda:
I was going to spend the night in my car at the party.
(18 February 2017)

Kenda:
I went to a party and got totally wasted, i didn't have any friends with me and i only knew a few people at the party.
(18 February 2017)

Dallas:
Today I found my sister sitting next to the front door with a knife, should I be worried?
(18 February 2017)

Dallas:
When I confronted her about it, she was laughing hysterically and saying that she was scared that someone was going to show up at her door.
(18 February 2017)

Dallas:
Today I found my sister looking frightened next to the front door with a knife, she then ran away.
(18 February 2017)

Andra:
Do you look down on woman who becomes a wh.?
(18 February 2017)

Andra:
She was my best friend, but turned into a hoe.
(18 February 2017)

Andra:
She had been a good friend for years, but she changed at college; drinks alcohol, sleeps around, every guy she knows knows how she moans and how hers look like.
(18 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment