Thursday 23 February 2017

Software businesses and pharmaceutical firms have high gross margins

Businesses come in all varieties and the gross margins generated by various businesses are no exception. Costco and Exxon have low gross margins. If a business does have low gross margins it does not have a lot of elbow room for operating expenses. Using the DCF framework, you cannot generate much cash from a revenue stream that is saddled with large, variable costs.
_

Deane:
What's the best way to embarrass a goofy white dude?
(22 February 2017)

Deane:
There's this white dude at my job whose an arrogant prick and I want to humiliate him.
(22 February 2017)

Joella:
These never left any marks or visible wounds, but was the abusive due to being excessive or for us being so young to be punished like that?
(22 February 2017)

Joella:
Lately I ve been questioning my past and everything lately and I am still questioning, was I abused?
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
What does it mean when a guy doesn't text back?
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
What does it mean when he hasn't responded to my text all day?
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
I texted him earlier today asking if we can go out on a date today and he hasn't responded all day today.
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
We were suppose to go on a date today.
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
I asked him what day he was free to go on a date this week and he said this Wednesday.
(22 February 2017)

Laquita:
I was the only one making the first move to ask for his number and to ask him out on another date.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment