Wednesday 8 February 2017

The president relieved Yates of her duties and named U.S

And another day of collective hyperventilating about immigration policy, ignoring other meaty actions. Trump is determined to protect the rights of all Americans, including the LGBTQ community. On Monday, Trump signed an executive order that calls for cuts to federal red tape.
_

Shara:
Has he liked me for a long time?
(7 February 2017)

Shara:
Idk what to say, I'm going to tell him something in the morning today.
(7 February 2017)

Shara:
Then, I opened it and he asked me out.
(7 February 2017)

Shara:
Basically, he randomly told his friend to give me a paper.
(7 February 2017)

Ona:
Should men smile?
(7 February 2017)

Ona:
Should i smile only to my male friends and smirk to women or should i put on a smug smile or a smirk always in front of men and women or should i frown?
(7 February 2017)

Ona:
So a study said that smiling men are unattractive to women but how can i make friends if i don't smile?
(7 February 2017)

Kiara:
Dated with a guy on Tinder now he wants to stop seeing me?!?
(7 February 2017)

Kiara:
I dont understand, then why he kept having sex with me for all those weeks, isnt it dissemblance?
(7 February 2017)

Kiara:
Then he told me, he wants to stop seeing me because he cannot develop feelings even he wanted to.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment