Sunday 12 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Jean:
But I want to tell my 5 year old son first because idk how he will react to it or react to the older son being told and not him but I don't want him to tell anyone until we tell the family first.
(11 February 2017)

Jean:
I need to somehow get a reason for my close family from other states to come here so I can tell everyone together.
(11 February 2017)

Jean:
I already told my 17 year old son and he seems to be OK with it.
(11 February 2017)

Aurore:
Women they post nonsense about how bad their life is when most of them are upper class?? I'm seriously confused here?
(11 February 2017)

Aurore:
White girl problems, can someone explain this crap to me?
(11 February 2017)

Heidi:
Are there any advantages of having a boyfriend with a foot fetish?
(11 February 2017)

Erline:
Why do some men think they can just wedge their way into a woman's life?
(11 February 2017)

Erline:
If I liked a guy and he wasn't interested, I'd just move on.
(11 February 2017)

Erline:
I don't want to be friends with a man who has ulterior motives.
(11 February 2017)

Erline:
I say I'm not interested and they say they just want to be friends.
(11 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment