Tuesday 14 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Kathrin:
Pretty standard I think, I pick him up after school on friday and bring him back sunday evening.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
I have visitation with my son every other weekend.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
How Do I get A shy guy to talk to me? SOS REALLY DESPERATE?
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
I really have such a hunch for this kid and really want it to happen.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
However, he has several spotify playlists filled with love songs.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
The only thing is, he doesn't really talk to anyone- let alone girls.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
I literally never talk to him, he only knows who I am because our school is small, and I have this really weird hunch and really want to go out with him.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
Okay so theres this boy, hes a senior and I'm a junior.
(12 February 2017)

Kitty:
Is it possible to have an injury from rough sex?
(12 February 2017)

Kitty:
I don't feel in pain, just wondering if something could have been damaged the last time.
(12 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment