Tuesday 21 February 2017

I was filling pages of journals with my wanderings

A life and an imagination lived out loud. My writing group sees me, first and foremost, as a writer. To be honest, my writing group focuses on getting better at the craft of writing rather than on publishing. Your writing group will give you honest feedback, positive as well as negative.
_

Ima:
Yesterday, the Internet girl tole me the same.
(20 February 2017)

Ima:
One is a married woman from work, the other one I met off the Internet a few months ago. 2 weeks ago the woman from work told me she's pregnant.
(20 February 2017)

Ima:
I'm also cheating on my wife with 2 women.
(20 February 2017)

Eliz:
I went to a costume swinger party, and my nephew was there?
(20 February 2017)

Eliz:
Should I bring it up to him that I was at the party and talk to him of what I saw ?
(20 February 2017)

Eliz:
He did get off from watching but I am not sure if its because of me or what was going on in the room.
(20 February 2017)

Eliz:
He showed up in the middle of the party and I just acted like I didn't know him and didn't talk much but he did watch me have sex with a few woman and men.
(20 February 2017)

Eliz:
I was in a sexy costume with a wing and eye mask and make up, and my nephew does kinda live around the,same area of town.
(20 February 2017)

Ewa:
...How should I have respond to this?
(20 February 2017)

Ewa:
She seemed kinda nervous when she told me, but I don't know what I should have done.
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment