Sunday 19 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Lucile:
Luckily I don t think my coworkers noticed but I could tell she was drunk - in fact she puked in a bag in the car ride back to the hotel.
(19 February 2017)

Lucile:
Well she did get drunk and we had to leave early to get her back to the hotel.
(19 February 2017)

Lucile:
There was going to be alcohol there and my mom warned her to not get drunk and embarrass me in front of my boss & coworkers.
(19 February 2017)

Lucile:
I invited my sister to be my guest at an awards ceremony last night that my job paid for us to go.
(19 February 2017)

Mellisa:
Examples of a person who carries a sense of entitlement?
(19 February 2017)

Marya:
Where to start when searching for biological family? Adopted in Bucharest in 1995?
(19 February 2017)

Marya:
Any information would be amazingly helpful.
(19 February 2017)

Marya:
Are there a lot of orphanages in Bucharest?
(19 February 2017)

Marya:
Can you please help us with some information.
(19 February 2017)

Marya:
The problem is that we dont have any clue of where to start searching.
(19 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment