Wednesday 15 February 2017

Perhaps a mother has a child with an illness that requires constant monitoring

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Perhaps a husband has a wife with dementia who needs constant care. Perhaps a person suffers from a painful illness and gets little sleep.
_

Abbie:
I don't have work or school right now, so I'm free, and I want to go to places.
(14 February 2017)

Abbie:
Or get the awkward stares, I hate those.
(14 February 2017)

Abbie:
I'm a single guy, and I just don't want people asking if I have plans.
(14 February 2017)

Emely:
Hey everyone my name is Sara. I want to know if it was wrong that i saw my gay guy friends penis yesterday when he was changing?
(14 February 2017)

Sibyl:
How can i be good friends with my ex who i love and lust for the whole time? how can i make it work with out all this damage? i'm frusrated?
(14 February 2017)

Micha:
HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS AT SCHOOL ?!?!?
(14 February 2017)

Micha:
I'm sick of being seen as this boring loser because i'm not.
(14 February 2017)

Micha:
It's really bothering me because i just want friends and i don't wanna be awkward or known as the girl who doesn't talk.
(14 February 2017)

Micha:
I just stay alone or go to the bathroom.
(14 February 2017)

Micha:
I have social anxiety and i get so frightened when the teacher says find a partner.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment