Wednesday 1 February 2017

Like you have to carry the weight of the Universe on your shoulders or all hell will break lose?

But fortunately, I have news for you. Let God (or your Higher Self, Christ Within, Goddess, Divine, Spirit, whatever) hold the Universe. So you have God hold it and it frees you to just be in the flow. It lets you be in a state of surrender and then the allowing can happen.
_

Victoria:
He wants nothing to do with her.. he stopped being friends with her because of her constant attempts to screw him, and he absolutely hates her for it.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
My sister has recently been trying to get together with him because her marriage has failed and wants an excuse to have someone to sleep with.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
I told him that I wasn't ready as well, but the both of us have been through a lot of bad relationships so we both can laugh about that kind of stuff.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
He told me that he has feelings for me but doesn't want a relationship yet.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
Naturally I accepted it because I haven't seen him around for so long, and let's be honest... I needed a really trustworthy person to talk to after all the bad things that have happened to me throughout the years.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
I've known this guy for about 13 years or so and a few months ago he sent me a friend request on FB.
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
How to make out with someone?
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
We're going to make out back at his house before I bottom, but I'm just worried about it, cause I've never kissed anyone else...
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but I've met up with someone, and we're going on a date tomorrow.
(30 January 2017)

Rhona:
How do I tell my best friend that I don't like her other friend?
(30 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment