Monday 13 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Philomena:
After flaking on me most of the time he now comes over every single night to sleep over and have sex.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
He also has given me herpes this time but i let it go.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
Its shaky and he has never took me out on a date or anything.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
He then disappears again and gets a girlfriend. they break up and a few months later we begin our thing again.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
He is a coke addict. when he came back he apologized for dissapearing and we started hooking up again.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
It started as just hooking up eventually sex, he told me he liked me, then just disappeared and went to rehab.
(11 February 2017)

Philomena:
So I have been on and off with this guy for about a year now.
(11 February 2017)

Reanna:
I have a large penis (8 inches), why won't women marry me?
(11 February 2017)

Reanna:
I thought they were supposed to like this?
(11 February 2017)

Cherryl:
And what would you say to him if it did bother you?
(11 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment