Tuesday 21 February 2017

Forrester recommends balancing context with automation

Fake news is not to be confused with satirical news sites, opinion sites or any other slanted coverage of events. So, how can those who invest in programmatic avoid their ads appearing on fake sites? The only way to protect their brands from fake news is to get more involved in programmatic decision-making.
_

Joey:
So I just feel so ugly and worthless after my accident.
(21 February 2017)

Yelena:
Why do me and this guy like kissing a lot?
(20 February 2017)

Yelena:
We even dry humped once and it was crazy,lol.
(20 February 2017)

Yelena:
I've never felt this way with any guy.
(20 February 2017)

Yelena:
We have went out together alone twice and to my house twice to see a movie and of course end up making out.
(20 February 2017)

Yelena:
We are both in our 20s and have been close for a few months now.
(20 February 2017)

Leonora:
How do you have a long, and happy marriage?
(20 February 2017)

Leonora:
I know that I'm way to young but I'm worried that I will follow in my parents and grandparents foot steps.
(20 February 2017)

Leonora:
I want to have an amazing spouse and a long lasting marriage where we both feel loved and compassionate.
(20 February 2017)

Leonora:
My grandparents on my mom's side got a divorce too.
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment