Saturday 31 December 2016

And I hope beyond hope that we will not let them down

That sentence was incredibly hard to type. She was funny, and witty, and one of the most interesting people in the world to see in an interview. You never got the pat Hollywood answer from Carrie Fisher, she would always tell you what was on her mind. As Princess Leia, she inspired a generation of women and girls who had been served the same roles in media over and over.
_

Maryjane:
What does a woman with a 36x36x36 figure look like?
(30 December 2016)

Hilde:
Asking a women from tinder if she's 17, why would a guy do that?
(30 December 2016)

Hilde:
I do hind my age on there. because I don't look near my age, but there's no way I could pass for a high school student.
(30 December 2016)

Hilde:
A guy from tinder just asked me if I'm 17, why would he do that?
(30 December 2016)

Nia:
It stated light then heavy for a day then back to light, it was four days long & pretty regular besides the timing.. I had the cramping, bloating etc. but I still feel pregnant & have all the symptoms it's been close to 4 weeks now since intercourse.
(30 December 2016)

Nia:
I had unprotected sex on two of my ovulation days but he didn't finish in me (pulled out). I thought I could be pregnant because I started feeling different but then My period came a week early after just a 19 day cycle.
(30 December 2016)

Nguyet:
My 18 month old had 7 shots today is she going to be OK?
(30 December 2016)

Nguyet:
I'm really worried can anyone let me know if this was safe.
(30 December 2016)

Nguyet:
And my sister brought up to me mixing vaccines can cause down syndrome that's why a lot of people don't do that.
(30 December 2016)

Nguyet:
I feel horrible that I allowed this to happen I didn't think it was going to be like this.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment