Wednesday 21 December 2016

Pasta e fagioli is a no-fuss soup that is perfect on a cold winter day

Recipes for this popular Italian dish vary by region but typically include: soffritto, herbs and often pork and/or tomatoes. It can easily be made ahead of time, minus the pasta, and heated up for a quick weekday meal. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
_

Raguel:
I m a horrible person. I cheated on my boyfriend, what do I do?
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
Will this guilt and horrible feeling I feel ever go away?
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
I don t know how I can live feeling this horrible feeling that I betrayed him, that I betrayed a man I love, who has been good to me.
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
I dunno if I should tell him, but I don t want to hurt him, and I don t want things to end with him.
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
I feel horrible and I can t stop crying.
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
I love him, want to be with him always, but I had a moment of weakness.
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
But I recently cheated on my boyfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Raguel:
I dunno if this is the right place to ask.
(20 December 2016)

Lilly:
Why do my coworkers care so much about trying to out me?
(20 December 2016)

Lilly:
I tried to talk with a female coworker once but she kept texting me that people think she looks like a man and if i thought so too.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment