Thursday 22 December 2016

Both the parties had approached me sometime back

Jodha had climbed sometime in the morning and was atop the tank till the filing of this report at 9pm. She will take care of my three children. He was perturbed for the last few days. Today, he went out of the house without even taking his morning tea. Earlier, SPs have carried out investigation.
_

Erline:
Half of these couples have been dating for like 4 months and they are posting pregnancy and engagement posts.
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
My uncle and his wife went nuts on me because of a social mistake I made 3 years ago and haven't spoken since. Should I try anymore?
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
My parents and grandmother had asked me (my parents even told them that).
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
I apologized there as it happened when I realized I was not invited and left early.
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
I'd inquired twice instead of just waiting to be asked and told by one to come and by another nothing was going on.
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
Social mistake was I thought I was invited to a party and it turned out only my parents were.
(21 December 2016)

Berna:
. What should i do and why do i feel this way?
(21 December 2016)

Berna:
Im not even loveable with her anymore and the love i used to have for her just like died.
(21 December 2016)

Berna:
But im still young and i feel like shes not like my soul mate sometimes idk why and i feel like i wanna be single.
(21 December 2016)

Berna:
But if i leave her i will probably regret it.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment