Tuesday 20 December 2016

The company is now targeting two applications - fast charging batteries and displays

The company's first product was to be a memory device - hence the name StoreDot. Here's a summary of our visit to StoreDot to detail the company's new technology and products. StoreDot's display unit is of more interest to us, though. The company's all-organic materials exhibit very efficient photo-luminescence - on par with Cadmium-based quantum dots.
_

Clarinda:
She said I'm so embarrassed I can't tell anyone, but you can be sure we r going to tell your father about this.
(20 December 2016)

Clarinda:
I'm not mad or anything I'm just disappointed.
(20 December 2016)

Clarinda:
All of a sudden she started saying I'm so disappointed in you I can't believe it.
(20 December 2016)

Clarinda:
My mom came in and saw I was looking up the answers.
(20 December 2016)

Clarinda:
I didn't understand most of the questions so I was looking them up.
(20 December 2016)

Clarinda:
So I had an online history test I was taking.
(20 December 2016)

Terresa:
My boyfriend cheated on me but a a week ago he tried to commit suicide?
(20 December 2016)

Terresa:
He knows he messed up because he'll never find a girl that doesn't want him with all the baggiest he has.
(20 December 2016)

Terresa:
And i never asked him for anything and I was going to help him and we were getting our place together.
(20 December 2016)

Terresa:
Caude he pays all bills he tried to kill his self I don't understand because I was there when all the other girl wanted money.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment