Tuesday 20 December 2016

Not only did I learn more about the history and culture of St

Then, and only then, do you start to appreciate just how large it is and how much there is to see and do. Captain Dave has been fishing for nearly 60 years and he brings this incredible experience and knowledge to his tours. That meant locals learned how to cook and eat it, along with other fish offal, in a fierce determination to simply survive.
_

Carline:
Please dont say just leave it alone or tell me why not to move.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
Right now we live in a pretty warm and cold state and the new state is really hot and my dad doesnt like the hot so i dont know how to convince him.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
Sorry this is long but one more thing.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
Every time we bring it up my dad and mom get in a fight, and they already fight a lot about money and if we move to the new state the money probelm would be fix.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
I dont know what to do, i am homeschooled and have always wanted to live here and i think it would be awesome.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
We have tried everything to get him to move but it is not working.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
The thing about my dad is he is stubborn and he has a job qnd he doesn't want to move his job.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
We live in one of the most expensive cities and we already dont have a lot of money and moving to this state would be super cheap.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
In this state my mom has almost all of her family and she can continue her job there.
(20 December 2016)

Carline:
My mom and I really want to move to another state.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment