Friday 23 December 2016

Removing the dial I notice that the setting lever spring has a crack and has lost its tension

The movement tries to run dial down, but stops when I move the watch in different positions. Removing the cap jewel I notice the top pivot has literally been worn down to dust. Besides the expected old grease and dirt the movement is in pretty good shape.
_

Carmela:
My lining is always thin and I have to take a hormone birth control to thicken it sincerely I'm sexually active and can't take hormone pills to thicken it.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
After that I wasn't bleeding anymore it stopped.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
I took it and no period for a month and 6 days I felt cramping like my Apendix busted and I thought I was having a period I went to the toilet and huge amount of blood came out with a blood clot.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
Later on I think a month later we had a big problem the condom busted and I was changing birth controls so we got plan B I didn't take a pregnancy test cause I didn't think I was pregnant.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
Before I was on the pill and forgot and had sex and the condom fell off up inside me we thought it was fine cause the semen looked like it was still in the condom after he pulled it out.
(22 December 2016)

Soraya:
How to get over this heartbreak..?
(22 December 2016)

Soraya:
My god it felt so right she reminded me of the heart I thought I didn't have anymore.
(22 December 2016)

Soraya:
We hangout and after hours of convos she gazes at me and leans in for a kiss.
(22 December 2016)

Soraya:
Years later she shoots me a text while we're both in the town we grew up in to hangout.
(22 December 2016)

Soraya:
She was my first and my last... I quickly started to lose feelings and didn't even have enough time during the day to think about anything else besides focusing on my new career field.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment