Wednesday 21 December 2016

A user may not have a member type associated or may have some other member type associated

It is kind of using multiple default avatar for users, applying proper avatar based on some criteria. Before delving further, let us quickly disable the gravatar. Before we do that, we need to decide what will be the basis for the classification of users.
_

Gertha:
Okay so I knew that this cheerleader thought I was cute so I asked her out.
(20 December 2016)

Euna:
It makes me so mad and upset but I can t do anything about it because if I tell either of them it s going to make things awkward.
(20 December 2016)

Euna:
Yeah sure me and my ex were a thing ages ago, but it s the fact my best friend didn t even ask me if it would be awkward, she just went with it because she wants a boyfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Euna:
But now everytime I see them together, especially at parties I genuinely have to walk out of the room because I can t bare it.
(20 December 2016)

Euna:
At first I tried to come to terms with it, and was doing a pretty good job.
(20 December 2016)

Euna:
My best friend and ex are dating.
(20 December 2016)

Brittney:
Any girls who wants to make boyfriend?
(20 December 2016)

Brittney:
Looking for girlfriend or mummy sugar.
(20 December 2016)

Brittney:
Im 23 , 5 feet 10 inch and single.
(20 December 2016)

Giselle:
My mother doesn't want me to talk to my sister because my sister is mad at my mother. Should I follow my Mom's wishes and boycott my sister?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment