Thursday 22 December 2016

Uber came out of nowhere and disrupted the commute space

This can be the difference between business leaders of tomorrow and those who are stuck in the past. Airbnb appeared from thin air and transformed the hospitality/vacation space. Businesses that are not prepared quickly become obsolete. It is like riding two different boats: one a lifeboat and another a speedboat, both at the same time.
_

Luanne:
One of my buddies bought me a private dance.
(21 December 2016)

Luanne:
I went to a strip club two nights ago with some work friends.
(21 December 2016)

Luanne:
I have been married 8 years and love my wife, but I may have done something wrong.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
Is it normal to like someone else when your in a bad relationship?
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
Then he can be irresponsible now he has a high paying job and I don't care about the money it is how he can be.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
The same time I'm sad because I'm tired of my boyfriend on how he can be he goes in and out of jail even though he claims he doesn't want to go to jail anymore.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
The sad part is this guy rarely talks to me but I want to tell him more how I feel and talk to him about it.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
Unfortunately, a guy I dated five years ago came back to my life he wants to try me I do too but at the same time I told him the truth because I just couldn't be unfaithful to my partner no matter how much it was hard.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
He says he doesn't but he does he calls me every five mins when I'm out.
(21 December 2016)

Wonda:
He keeps getting irritated cause I don't want to get married at 23. He always gets mad I'm out with friends.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment