Wednesday 21 December 2016

They are terrifying stories that speak to straight up exploitation of church-goers

Lesego Daniel from Rabboni Ministries in Pretoria famously instructed members of his congregation to drink petrol. This is not really all that new, though. The act governing the CRL speaks mostly to the promoting of traditional religions and customs; not the regulation thereof.
_

Danna:
Now a year later, my son is overly aggressive, being very physical with other children and adults.
(19 December 2016)

Danna:
Lately, he has been going to his dad's house for a year.
(19 December 2016)

Danna:
I have a two year old boy, and he is can be very active and sometimes aggressive.
(19 December 2016)

Nga:
Regardless if you answer yes or no, I'm interested in why.
(19 December 2016)

Julianne:
Need a clear reasonable answer right now please asap?
(19 December 2016)

Doretta:
Is her mother wrong?
(19 December 2016)

Doretta:
I have a roommate who refuse to let her stay.
(19 December 2016)

Doretta:
Her mother just kicked her out because she gets drunk and leave the kids out partying with men.
(19 December 2016)

Doretta:
She totaled her car drunk driving last Thursday and got a DUI.
(19 December 2016)

Doretta:
I been helping her but I only could do so much because I have my own issues and she cheated on me with her ex.I still gave her money cause of the kids.
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment