Thursday 22 December 2016

I am worried that they are right and that I am just too useless to be a solicitor

For the first 4 years everything was great. So I messed up 2 files by not filing documents in time, because I was distracted by bleeding and/or dazed from meds. After Jacob had a breakdown and left, I inherited all his files. My husband and friends think I need to quit and get a new job, or at least have some time off.
_

Suellen:
How should I reply back back to her?
(20 December 2016)

Suellen:
This isn't like her.... Usually she always asks what's wrong... she told me many times she's there to listen to me when I need it.
(20 December 2016)

Suellen:
So I message my friend and I told her I was having a rough time and I needed to talk to someone.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
Why do girls like to act dumb and deny things?? Please answer?
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
I ignored both cause they were taken.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
In our 20s) and I brought up how she acted and she denied it all and tried to act dumb as if I had no idea what I was talking about.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
Denied it all when she tried belittling me (she's got like 7 years on me.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
Another chick who I work with did the exact same thing, but this one only has a boyfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
She denied it all and said she never did or said anything anything.
(20 December 2016)

Claudine:
She'll sometimes talk trash and will try to be little me and one day I brought up how she was a year ago and told her what happened to what she was saying before, that she never talked all that trash when she was all over me.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment