Saturday 31 December 2016

Breadsticks add contrast in size and rustic rye bread slices are a good match

If the festive spread brings people together around the table, the cheese board keeps them there. It keeps people sustained through charade playing and can be supplemented by bread, ham and pickles later on instead of supper. Choose your base . I favour a wooden board or tray but use something from in my kitchen i.e. a chopping board or bread board.
_

Mallory:
I have a bf of 5 hrs yet I'm at home alone and he's partying.
(31 December 2016)

Earnestine:
Had you ever had a girl chasing after you and know you regret not asking her out?
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
Guys, is what this man said to me rude? Or it's acceptable behaviour?
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
He never discussed this with me, just landed me with the dictum.
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
I'm looking for something exciting, not complicated, so I'm going to end it'. Now, objectively, does it sound like an insult to my personality?
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
Your shyness irritates me and I'm not sure if it's just an excuse.
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
So I asked him if everything was alright and he wanted to continue and he said 'It seems complicated, doesn't seem to be running smoothly.
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
All seemed ok, then he stopped initiating messages after one month in although he kept replying.
(31 December 2016)

Mary:
Well, I'm sort of shy, especially if I like a guy so I asked him on the second date if we could go slow and he said 'fine, you're the pacemaker'. Well, we kissed and held hands and went for walks, dinners.
(31 December 2016)

Giuseppina:
How gorgeous is my wedding ring?
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment