Wednesday 21 December 2016

At 330 this afternoon it is 78 degrees with almost no humidity and the sun is shining

This is what the beginning of winter is like here in Ocala. I was out mowing my lawn this morning. November was one of the driest Novembers on record according to the weather guy on TV. We got almost no rain at my house in SW Ocala. November is one of our driest months but this one was extra dry.
_

Idalia:
I told her it would be too painful to see her with someone else and went away. we saw each other again in 2005. When she saw me she ran towards me and gave a big hug.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I made my move after a year of this.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
We would see each other in daily meetings. we would stare at each other while talking to others.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I never thought I was in her league.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
We met in 1990. She was popular, attractive and friendly. we became friends.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
Why do girls get a group of people to bully an individual, or why do they isolate an individual?
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
You would be standing there clueless on why this occurred.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
She will talk about you excessively to someone and the person will get mad and randomly walk up to you and try to start stuff with you out of the clear blue, might knock books out of your hand and get in your face.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
You will report one of them for trying to do something to you badly and she will tell everyone that you talk smack about people, guiding people away from you and making everyone hate you and fear you or be warned about you.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
They will pull a whole group away from you to tell them something just leaving out you.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment