Saturday 31 December 2016

This program has helped a total of 25 families this year

Students at Oak Hills High School were also helping to make a difference by holding several collections throughout the building. Beginning in October, senior Kaitlyn Clinkenbeard held the second annual sock drive with the help of Ms. Students were inspired to make a difference after completing a lesson on homelessness.
_

Natalia:
Today (friday) we meet at mosque.
(30 December 2016)

Natalia:
They were talking about this while I was with them.
(30 December 2016)

Natalia:
This week they were talking about hanging out at my friends house.
(30 December 2016)

Natalia:
I'm a guy that has a lot of good great friends.
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
Should I make an effort to have sex with someone?
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
I feel pressure to have a kid before I grow old....but having a kid and a relationship really complicates life.
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
I rather spend time on my own, even though I do get feelings of being undesirable.
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
Relationships, be it romantic or not, is not something I'm very interested in.
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
People appreciate my work ethic, and politeness, I'm somewhat content with the kind of person I am.
(30 December 2016)

Virginia:
Socializing is not something I ever did much of in my life, so my conversational skills aren't so good.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment