Tuesday 20 December 2016

I also believe it is a great way to introduce them to basic Christian values

These are books my grandchildren will be receiving from me this year. This book is written and illustrated by Mary Engelbreit as only she can do it. The book is the story of the birth of Jesus, but the pictures are of children putting on the play. Written by Jeanna Young & Jacqueline Johnson and illustrated by Omar Aranda.
_

Deb:
I'm 21 and I'm dating a guy twice my age.
(21 December 2016)

Petronila:
So this guy on youtube is making me doubt my salvation by saying that if you were never married and you marry someone who was married before?
(21 December 2016)

Petronila:
So chrostians is this guy hogwash or what?
(21 December 2016)

Petronila:
They met you that is adultery or fornication.
(21 December 2016)

Dorcas:
What are the punishments for driving drunk (with the criteria in details)?
(21 December 2016)

Jacquie:
I wanna leave but part of me says stay.
(21 December 2016)

Yasuko:
How do I dig a 6 foot deep and a 6 foot long hole?
(21 December 2016)

Leda:
Are you notified when someone sends a snapchat from your story to somebody else?
(21 December 2016)

Leda:
I was wondering if you are notified when someone does this, just like if someone screenshots your story?
(21 December 2016)

Leda:
You know how if you tap & hold on a photo or video on someone s snap story, you can send it to someone else that you follow?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment