Wednesday 21 December 2016

Visiting them provides a good glimpse into Iranian architecture

Writing about languages, travel, culture, and everything in between. These houses are now museums, and are open to the public. You will see several features of Persian architecture here. These pictures show the several courtyards linking a total of six buildings.
_

Talia:
To me, we have a great relationship, she always seems happy to see me whether we video chat, see each other in school, call each other, or hang out, we have fun together and seeing her smile makes my day.
(19 December 2016)

Talia:
Hello, my name is Kevin and I want to know how I can learn to conquer my trust issues So im 16 years old and have been dating this girl for a few months now.
(19 December 2016)

Charlott:
My girlfriend wants to talk about sex but I got want to?
(19 December 2016)

Charlott:
We love eachother very much and don t want to be ruined from this.
(19 December 2016)

Charlott:
I want to have conversations about much lesser things like kissing and such but all she wants to talk about is sex.
(19 December 2016)

Tomiko:
I axed my girlfriend to rub my feet and she wouldn't do it. Wtf is wrong with this stupid female?
(19 December 2016)

Tomiko:
You know what... I might go spit on all of her stuff and take a dump in her favorite cup.
(19 December 2016)

Tomiko:
It's 12 degrees, that'll show her not to disappoint me.
(19 December 2016)

Tomiko:
Should I kick her out into the cold night?
(19 December 2016)

Oralia:
Would a guy intensely stare at me if he was obsessed with another girl?
(19 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment