Sunday 25 December 2016

She could not wait for her birthday and had a huge part in the say of the theme of her party

We began talking about how she wanted to invite 10 boys to her party. So lets start with the party printables. Natalie from A Pretty Little Party is beyond creative. They offer some pretty amazing colors that can suite your party and color scheme. But I first attached it to the ceiling with push pins.
_

Ivy:
I'm a girl and I have this deep discomfort about oral sex.
(24 December 2016)

Marcene:
Is it creepy if men just went up to women and ask them out?
(24 December 2016)

Marcene:
She appreciated me asking and it's very sweet.
(24 December 2016)

Marcene:
I know I did ask one woman out couple weeks ago in person.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
Please confirm or debunk this as an assault, so I can go on with my life.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
And I just might cry over there as well.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
We are having a Christmas party with the whole family invited at my grandma s, where he lives.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
This happened 2 months before my 12th birthday, and I can t look at him without thinking of it.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
I almost cried, but stopped not knowing if he was actually assaulting me.
(24 December 2016)

Joy:
I said no about 3 times before he finally left.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment