Friday 23 December 2016

Everyone will want to know your recipe after you serve this holiday salad at a party

In theory, throwing together a salad should be super easy. Just toss some ingredients together with a delicious dressing, right? Set aside to let the flavors meld while you assemble the salad. Use a sharp knife to shred the romaine hearts, then place the shredded romaine in a large serving bowl.
_

Kaylee:
We have been dating for 11 months, we re juniors in high school and we have had sex with each other.
(22 December 2016)

Yahaira:
A friend told me I am not pretty..how do I get over it?
(22 December 2016)

Yahaira:
She knows that I am suicidal and insecurity issues related to my looks but she still said I am not pretty and the way she talked was as if she is being honest so I feel like it's my fault for being hurt about this.
(22 December 2016)

Phyliss:
I don't know how i feel about spending christmas and new years without my family?
(22 December 2016)

Phyliss:
So i've recently had problems with my dad, so has my mum and my sister as there was a domestic violence issue, my sister and mum forgave him, though he continually repeats his actions, so I haven't forgiven him.
(22 December 2016)

Rutha:
My mom died- is this normal?
(22 December 2016)

Gwenda:
How do you tell if you are pregnant?
(22 December 2016)

Gwenda:
And also any self abortion tips on how to?
(22 December 2016)

Gwenda:
Is there any way besides buying a pregnancy test because my dad would find out.
(22 December 2016)

Gwenda:
I tried sucking in my belly but I m a bit big as it is so I can t notice.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment