Thursday 22 December 2016

Many of these radical white men were raised by single feminist mothers

That would be an absurd definition. This disparaging label is an updated way to accuse progressives of extreme political correctness. But be careful with the wording, goldurnit. This is gonna have to do for now, I got a few things to take care of. His dad chose to walk out of his life, assholes.
_

Marin:
And I got in a relationship with a guy and the physical contact he was giving me I was not confortable with.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
With men I can never firgure out if they liked me and when i did find out the feeling was not mutual.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
Then guys kept screwing me over and I like my confort zone and i like the idea of having a female partner because I am a women and I understand how they feel.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
As I started maturing I ended fantasizing other have sexual relationships with other women.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
This started back in high school where I started to realize that I have an attraction towards other girls.
(21 December 2016)

Marin:
Hey everyone I am a college freshman who is a female I am 18 years old, and I am scared to even think that I like girls because I am christian.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
I plan on taking a pregnancy test soon but I was wondering if you thought there was a chance I could be pregnant?
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
He didn't wipe it off or go to the bathroom after that and before we had sex.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
BEFORE we had sex we did something first and he got wet, it was precum that happened twice that night.
(21 December 2016)

Annemarie:
So I think I could be pregnant.. Late last month I had unprotected sex it was also the first day of my period.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment