Thursday 22 December 2016

The nail polish lasted a full week before I needed to remove it due to nail growth

This sparkling red hue has proven to be popular as the limited edition color has sold out of most retailers. It is sparkling, vivid, and unique. I tested out Diorific Splendor nail polish with one base coat, and two coats of color. I love the pretty red hue of this polish, and the festive vibe the understated sparkles emit.
_

Larue:
I know he's planning to spend the rest of his life with me, and I want the same but I feel like there is something holding me back and i don't know what it is.
(20 December 2016)

Larue:
When I graduate we are looking for ways to move in together and where to go from there so we are pursuing some things outside of where we currently are.
(20 December 2016)

Larue:
We are doing distance right now, cuz i am still in college.
(20 December 2016)

Larue:
There are obviously problems with our relationship as many relationships have problems yes.
(20 December 2016)

Larue:
Me and my bf have been dating for about 2 years now.
(20 December 2016)

Larue:
Please, i need your honest opinion here.
(20 December 2016)

Stacy:
I found two condoms in my (now exboyfriend) bed room?
(20 December 2016)

Stacy:
Did i over react for saying ill rather be alone?
(20 December 2016)

Stacy:
I believe that he cheating on me.
(20 December 2016)

Stacy:
We dont use condoms so im angry right now.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment