Wednesday 21 December 2016

All this started with giant concrete arrows in the middle of nowhere

Two children, ages 7 and 10, are jostling for position. This is pretty typical for siblings this age. But what, you may wonder, are they trying to see? Nearly a century ago, the US government installed a series of arrows on the ground in Kansas. And as one of the early air mail routes went through Kansas, every so often people find these arrows around here.
_

Lydia:
I was thinking that since they are already saggy and stretched, maybe breastfeeding won't change them.
(20 December 2016)

Lydia:
Will breastfeeding make them sag worse?
(20 December 2016)

Lydia:
I'm 21 and I already have pretty saggy breasts.
(20 December 2016)

Millie:
My mother is celebrating Christmas by bad mouthing family she is estranged from. How do I break the habit of copying her?
(20 December 2016)

Millie:
I increase the bashing at the holidays.
(20 December 2016)

Millie:
Now I am a young adult at age 22 and bash family the same as my Mom since it is what I learned growing up.
(20 December 2016)

Janina:
I vomit very bad when I fight with my boyfriend and get sweats and shakes, I know this is stupid but I can't control it?
(20 December 2016)

Janina:
Does anyone have any ideas why this may be happening or how I can calm myself down when this starts to happen.
(20 December 2016)

Shae:
Does anyone know about the crooked creek Indians?
(20 December 2016)

Alison:
How do I make myself laugh?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment